From celebration to remembrance, picture frames are a great way to express a variety of sentiments. That's why Blue Ridge Mountain Gifts helps you customize high quality picture frames with intricate designs and personalized information to create a truly unique and memorable gift for any occasion.
- Free Personalization - Each picture frame is tailored specifically for you as the design is personalized with the information you provide and precisely laser engraved into the frame.
- Permanent Engraving – The personalized designs are laser engraved directly into the leatherette exposing the underlay color underneath the leatherette surface. The cork style frames are also laser engraved creating a permanent black marking on the cork. The engravings are performed in our facility by our talented staff to maintain the highest quality standards.
- Quality Frames – These picture frames are made from quality leatherette and cork materials, with a soft felted back and glass front window. The leatherette frames are made from a richly textured, synthetic material that is water resistant and easy to clean, and the cork frames are crafted from soft, durable, eco-friendly cork.
Specifications – All of our picture frames can be displayed horizontally(landscape) or vertically(portrait). Every frame has an easel for table display as well as hangers for wall mounting.
Color and Sizing Options
Cork w/Black Engraving
Black w/Silver Engraving
Grey w/Black Engraving
Pink w/Black Engraving
Rawhide w/Black Engraving
Rustic w/Gold Engraving
Teal w/Black Engraving
4 x 6 Frames
- Made to hold a 4” x 6” photo
- Actual size of frame itself: 6 3/4” x 8 3/4”
- Size of glass window: 3 1/2" x 5 1/2”
5 x 7 Frames
- Made to hold a 5” x 7” photo
- Actual size of frame itself: 7 3/4” x 9 3/4”
- Size of glass window: 4 1/2" x 6 1/2”
8 x 10 Frames
- Made to hold an 8” x 10” photo
- Actual size of frame itself: 10 3/4” x 12 3/4”
- Size of glass window: 7 1/2" x 9 1/2”
Hardest Goodbye | Leatherette Picture Frame
The 2nd line of wording was lighter than the 1st. Our dog just passed on June 2nd & I got this frame for my son. He was 7 when we got her & he's 23 now. So, kind of didnt want to give as a gift, but, oh well.