New Leaf | Personalized Engraved Cutting Board
Line 1 - Vanessa & Giovanni
Line 2 - 2022
Our high-quality wood cutting boards are precision cut, hand sanded, and made from wood sourced in the USA.
The designs are personalized using the information you provide, and laser engraved into the surface of the wood creating a beautiful custom piece.
CUTTING BOARD WOOD TYPES AND SIZES:
Choose the wood type and size that best fits your needs. Every board is available in Maple, Cherry, or Walnut wood with 3 size options for each
- Maple, Lightest wood color - Light tan color with occasional darker wood grain streaks.
- Cherry, Medium wood color - Light brown color with reddish-brown tones.
- Walnut, Darkest wood color - Dark brown color with occasional lighter wood grain streaks.
- Small, 12" long, 9" wide, & 0.75" thick
- Medium, 16" long x 10.5" wide, & 0.75" thick - with juice grooves on the cutting side
- Large, 18" long x 12" wide, & 1.25" thick - with juice grooves on the cutting side and handle grips
Using our product customizer, you can select your product options and personalize the design to see exactly how your board will appear.
Enhance your gift giving experience by selecting a variety of add-on options to complement your cutting board.
- Display Stand – A wooden stand to proudly display your custom piece.
- Cutting Board Oil – An 8oz bottle of our custom-made wood conditioner that not only enhances the color of the wood, but seals and protects your board from moisture.
- If you select a board size with juice grooves, the design will be on the side opposite of the juice grooves. We want our products to be beautiful but also functional. Since the designs can be damaged by knife marks or food stains, engraving the designs on the side opposite of the juice grooves allows customers to use one side for display while using the other side for cutting and food preparation.
- Our cutting boards are made from real wood, and every piece is unique. It is normal for boards to include dark spots or variations in the wood grain as these are naturally occurring in wood. While we do remove any wood with large knots or holes from production, we are not able to control the location or frequency of these variations.
- Please be aware that the color of your wood may seem lighter than what you see in our listing photos. However, every one of our boards comes with a complimentary conditioning kit. The oil not only seals and protects your board from moisture, but also enhances the color of the wood. Once you apply the oil according to the directions provided, you will see the same rich color that you see in our listing photos. Depending on the wood type, applying the oil can darken the color of the wood so some customers choose to leave the board unoiled if they are just using it for display as the engraving may be more vibrant on the unconditioned board. However, if you will be using your board for cutting and food preparation, we strongly suggest conditioning your board to prevent cracking and warping.