Periodic Wine Table | Personalized Engraved Cutting Board
Line 1 - For Periodic Use
Our high-quality wood
cutting boards are precision cut, hand sanded, and made from wood sourced in
The designs are personalized using the information you provide, and laser engraved into the surface of the wood creating a beautiful custom piece.
CUTTING BOARD WOOD TYPES
the wood type and size that best fits your needs. Every board is
available in Maple, Cherry, or Walnut wood with 3 size options for each
- Maple, Lightest wood color - Light tan color with occasional darker wood grain streaks.
- Cherry, Medium wood color - Light brown color with reddish-brown tones.
- Walnut, Darkest wood color - Dark brown color with occasional lighter wood grain streaks.
- Small, 12" long, 9" wide, & 0.75" thick
- Medium, 16" long x 10.5" wide, & 0.75" thick - with juice grooves on the cutting side
- Large, 18" long x 12" wide, & 1.25" thick - with juice grooves on the cutting side and handle grips
Using our product
customizer, you can select your product options and personalize the design to
see exactly how your board will appear.
Enhance your gift giving
experience by selecting a variety of add-on options to complement your cutting
- Display Stand – A wooden stand to proudly display your custom piece.
- Cutting Board Oil – An 8oz bottle of our custom-made wood conditioner that not only enhances the color of the wood, but seals and protects your board from moisture.
- If you select a board
size with juice grooves, the design will be on the side opposite of the juice
grooves. We want our products to
be beautiful but also functional. Since the designs can be damaged by
knife marks or food stains, engraving the designs on the side opposite of the
juice grooves allows customers to use one side for display while using the
other side for cutting and food preparation.
- Our cutting
boards are made from real wood, and every piece is unique. It is normal
for boards to include dark spots or variations in the wood grain as these are
naturally occurring in wood. While we do remove any wood with large knots
or holes from production, we are not able to control the location or frequency
of these variations.
- Please be
aware that the color of your wood may seem lighter than what you see in our
listing photos. However, every one of our boards comes with a complimentary
conditioning kit. The oil not only seals and protects your board from moisture,
but also enhances the color of the wood. Once you apply the oil according to
the directions provided, you will see the same rich color that you see in our
listing photos. Depending on the wood type, applying the oil can darken the
color of the wood so some customers choose to leave the board unoiled if they
are just using it for display as the engraving may be more vibrant on the
unconditioned board. However, if you will be using your board for cutting
and food preparation, we strongly suggest conditioning your board to prevent
cracking and warping.